Did someone say Watermelon Blood Orange Margarita? This fresh recipe will start your weekend off with a refreshing blast! We love the combination of sweet watermelon, our Sandia Chamoy paired with blood orange juice for just a touch of balanced acidity. We serve this on the rocks- but it also is delicious served martini style without ice.
Blood Orange Watermelon Margarita
- 6 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz watermelon liquor
- 2 oz lime juice
- 2 oz blood orange juice (found at most specialty grocery stores)
- Sandia Chamoy from Cheilitas Chamoy
- Dip your favorite margarita glass into sandia chamoy.
- Fill a your glass and shaker with ice.
- Pour tequila, watermelon liquor, lime juice, and blood orange juice into cocktail shaker.
- Shake for about 30-45 seconds.
- Pour into glass and enjoy!