We love chamoy as a rim dip for beverages, but did you know it is also fantastic in all kinds of recipes? If you're looking for a new condiment to bring life to your favorite foods, give chamoy a try in some of your favorite recipes.
Chamoy works great in savory dishes such as tacos and carnitas, but it's also an incredible sweetener that lends itself well to desserts and baked goods.
We love the salty-sour tang that our Orange Chamoy adds to this easy Orange Chamoy Sherbet recipe.
Chamoy Orange Sherbet
- Two scoops of orange sherbert
- 2-3 Large spoonfuls of orange chamoy from Chelitas Chamoy
- Mixed berries
- Chamoy gummy bears from Chelilitas Chamoy
- Trim the rim of a large glass with strawberry chamoy
- Scoop one scoop of orange sherbert into the glass
- Add a couple of generous spoonfuls of Orange Chamoy
- Add another scoop of orange sherbert and top with 2-3 spoonfuls of Orange Chamoy.
- Top with a few berries and Chamoy Gummies
We know you will love this creative twist on traditional orange sherbert!